Rod Fritz On WBZ Radio

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:12:09 EST 2007

If you were listening to WBZ radio over the weekend, you radio wasn't
on the fritz, the Fritz was on the radio: Rod Fritz that is.  He anchored
newscasts on WBZ, interacting with 'BZ reporters, weather forecasters and
traffic monitors.  This was no network feed.  Earlier today (Monday), his voice
wes heard on a pre-recorded story, but so far I haven't heard him on the
station otherwise today.  I wonder if this is a temporary weekend gig, meaning
that he could still be heard doing a Fox OTOH newscast...on WRKO no less!

--
Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
mail.com shopping at  http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174