Howie returns to WRKO/"network" tomorrow

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:47:33 EST 2007

Please do not count me among Howie's acolytes, but I did make a habit
of tuning in to the Monday segment with Max Robbins.   I assume that it
will return this coming Monday with a lot of territory to cover;  maybe
it should extend past the 6:00 pm Metro News! (I wonder if Max has found
employment yet...as Bob & Ray used to say "write if you get work".)

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?