WNSH

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 01:57:09 EST 2007

>I can say that WNSH's signal has improved greatly on the south shore, just
>as the radio-locator map indicates. I used to hear WPEP when they were on
>the air, but now WNSH is stronger than they ever were.<

Just curious, what station(s) does WNSH have to protect at night?

In Northern New England we can pick up 1570AM out of Montreal both day and
night....but they are lower power than they were as CKLM.

In Mexico, XERF is (again) listed as 250KW....but non-directional.

Is there anyone else needing protection at night on 1570?