Fwd: Asleep at the Wheel Live at the Regent Theatre, Arlington, Mass Wed Nov 14

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Nov 4 16:08:33 EST 2007

Leland Stein wrote and asked me this, and alas, I don't know either
Michael or Stu.  If any of you do, perhaps you can contact Leland
directly?  His e-mail is
<lelandstein@rcn.com>

Leland wrote--