Official Imus Return.

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:32:24 EDT 2007

Richard Chonak wrote:
> Mr. Igo failed to disclose that he shares an initial with Don Imus.
> Readers will want to take that into account when reading any discourse
> of his regarding the so-called "I-man".

Oh, and here's another one on Mr. Igo while we pile-on -- His "Taken
Identity" work (which is a wicked good read and I am still eager to turn
pages each evening versus TV) is a book.  Don Imus reads books.  Imus
should read Chuck's book.  But then that would be a
conflict-within-a-conflict (feedback loop) and Imus has been under
enough scrutiny. Ab-so-freakin-lutely, Mr. President.  Before I put a
wrapper on this string, we need not remind that Igo breathes air.  Imus
breathes...oh never mind, no problem there.

Bill O'Neill

--
I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
/Rodney Dangerfield/