WBZ website up-dates

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Nov 2 09:41:46 EDT 2007

At 10:23 AM 11/2/2007, Howard Glazer wrote:
>Ron Landry died a few years ago, IIRC. Also, my impression from Donna's
>original post is that the tribute page will be for ex-WBZers, living and
>dead. Larry Glick was mentioned; he's still alive, right?

Yes, we are talking two "pages" on the site.  One location is a
tribute to those who passed away (like David Brudnoy, Paul Sullivan,
Carl DeSuze, Streeter Stuart, etc), and another is for those still
alive.  The common thread is that the people would have all worked
for WBZ for a long enough period of time to be associated in people's
minds with the station.