(semi-OT) My DVR's misbehaving on me!

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon May 28 00:00:11 EDT 2007

Robert F. Sutherland wrote:
> ah, Scott, I've been fighting this thought all day, but just can't
> resist....
> It sounds like the unit has only a 12 hour mode,
> no "24" hour  mode
>
> sorry 'bout that, chief.

**GROAN!**

Thanks to Bob for the joke, to the several list members who've suggested
I ditch the Toshiba and get a TiVo, and to one who still had the episode
in question on his DVR and is sending a copy.

Now I just need to find Lisa a copy of the "Criminal Minds" season
finale, which didn't record thanks to my own failure to set the DVR
properly, and I'll be all set...