Gus Saunders RIP

Jon Maguire w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 15 15:12:06 EDT 2007

Oh, that's very sad. We carried Gus on WCOP in the early 1970s. I forget
which hotel he was broadcasting from, but I remember that he was a class
act. I met him several times to engineer this show. His name was
Augustus J Solemini (sp?) Whew, another flash fromt the past!!

Jon, Brandon FL
WMEX 1968-1970
WCOP AM/FM 1970-1975
WVMT 1975-1976
Blissfully wasting away in ITville since 1978 :-) Wishing I was looking
at a BC Xmitter again!!