Boston HD TV

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue May 15 09:29:10 EDT 2007

<<On Tue, 15 May 2007 03:26:56 -0400, "U. R. Listeners" <Dave_in_Boston2001@hotmail.com> said:

> Does "WGBH-HD" have a totally different line-up than WGBH analog?

You bet.  So far as I can tell, WGBH runs the straight "PBS HD" feed
on channel 19, along with the channel 2 analogue upconverted.

One hopes that this will change when they move into their new
studios.  (My assumption all along has been that they did not get
HD-capable equipment in the old master control because they were about
to move anyway.  But considering the sad state of the HD setup on
their FM, now I'm not so sure.)

-GAWollman