Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Paul Hopfgarten p_hopfgarten@comcast.net
Tue May 15 06:30:59 EDT 2007

And there's only one Henniker (NH) as the locals are fond of telling us..

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Dave Doherty
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 11:22 PM
To: Boston Radio Interest
Subject: Re: Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Actually, 30 states have Burlingtons, and 32 have places with Burlington
somewhere in the name.

And lest you think your home town is unique, it's harder than you might
think to find a unique city name:

 - 16 states have Bostons, and 23 have Boston in the name.
 - Seven states have New Yorks, and ten have places with New York in the
name
 - Two states have Chicagos, and ten have places with Chicago in the name
 - 31 states have Washingtons, and 42 have places with Washington in the
name
 - Lincoln is even more popular - 35 exact matches and 42 with Lincoln in
the name
 - there are three Los Angeles' and four Las Vegas'
 - there are six Worcesters and 22 Providences
 - there are 34 Springfields and 20 Albanys (Albanies?)
 - there are four Flushings, but no Plumbings
 - There are even two Intercourses (PA and AL) and two Mars' (WV and CA)

There is only one War, in West Virginia, and there is only one Virgin, in -
wait for it - Utah.

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, Inc.
 97 Webster Street