Is it just me - Ch 5 News in HD

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue May 15 04:28:19 EDT 2007

At 11:14 PM 5/14/2007, Gary's Ice Cream wrote:
>Is it just me or is the video and audio of tonights 11pm Ch 5 news out of
>sync?

I agree-- I thought it looked weird too.  A number of the on air crew
looked overly made up, Natalie's facelift looked very obvious, you
could tell which guys had a hair piece, etc etc.  Ah the brave new
world of HD!  And yes, since it's their first day in a brand new
studio, I wasn't surprised that there were glitches.