Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon May 14 20:34:17 EDT 2007

There's also a Burlington, CT.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Doug Drown
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 5:43 PM
To: Bob Nelson; Dan Strassberg; Bill O'Neill; BostonRadio Mailing List
Subject: Re: Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

>>You mean there's
another Burlington in New England? And it's in Vermont??? You're kidding,
right? What does a place with all cows want with a nice place name like
Burlington? Burlington knows its place--and it's right on Route 128.>>

Hey, there's a Burlington, Maine, too.  More moose over there than cows,
though.
-Doug