The unintentionally ubiquitous Fybush

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu May 10 15:31:51 EDT 2007

This one's for our Maine listeners (hey, Chuck!): tune in to MPBN
Radio's "Maine Things Considered" either today or tomorrow at 5:30 to
hear me being interviewed about the Clear Channel stations up there
being sold to Dean Goodman.

MPBN streams at mpbn.org, and meanwhile over at WXXI, you can hear my
weekly media/technology feature (which really needs a good name -
there's a free WXXI hat to anyone who comes up with the right one!) this
afternoon at 5:44 on our All Things Considered, streaming on our AM 1370
feed at wxxi.org. (It usually airs Wednesday afternoon, but it's on
Thursday this week.)

Gluttons for punishment may also want to listen to the AM 1370 feed this
Sunday from 8 AM-noon and Monday from 2-6 PM, when I'll be on the air
with our May pledge drive. The Monday shift is with Tom Proietti, our
local commnunications professor extraordinaire, and those who've head
pledge-drive fare.