Mass.Broadcast Hall of Fame [Harold Segal]

Glenn and Judy Spatola gjspatola@wavecable.com
Sat May 5 18:56:50 EDT 2007

Harold Segal was owner of WNEB in Worcester when I worked there 1979-81, but
I know very little about him.  Can anyone tell me what other stations he
owned, and possibly share more background about him?

Glenn Spatola