Mass.Broadcast Hall of Fame

chuckigo@maine.rr.com chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Fri May 4 07:52:51 EDT 2007

roger asked -

> Was it Rex Trailer that used to promote cruises he would be on?
> Did anyone
> actually go on a cruise to be with him?
>
> "Inquiring Minds Want to Know" ;-)

roger - i don't know if Rex did a cruise thing, but he was in pretty
tight with the gang from Crimson Travel.  they did the trips to Disney
(land and then World) with Pablo & Sgt.Billy.  always wanted to tag
along, but it was ever so slightly out of financial reach, what with
me being an under-employed shoe shine kid, i could never quite make
enough cash to make it happen.

Dave Maynard (is he already in the Mass.Broadcast Hall?) on the other
hand, did lots of cruises, iirc.

- -Chuck Igo