Call 442-7000.......... and you'll see Muntz TV!

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Thu May 3 14:45:15 EDT 2007

--- Doug Drown <revdoug1@verizon.net> wrote:

> Sounds like we've got a "pro" and a "con" on Muntz
> TVs here.  I remember the
> ads, too.  But I never knew anyone who had one of
> the sets.  Is there anyone
> else out there knows about them first-hand?

YES.  I have seen these sets.  And old girlfriend of
mine had a backup 1964 Muntz Color set at her parents'
house (circa 1975-76).  The picture was pretty good,
provided you had an outside aerial.  With an inside
rabbit ear antenna, outside 20 miles of Needham, it
was like multi-colored confetti.  UHF, forget it.
NUMB!

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
                           "Scanning the bands since 1967"