Call 442-7000.......... and you'll see Muntz TV!

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu May 3 13:50:04 EDT 2007

As with most things, it would appear that the truth lies somewhere in
the middle.

Check out <http://www.national.com/rap/Story/0,1562,17,00.html> for a
fairly sympathetic story about Muntz' skills as an engineer.