The Jibguy's ratings

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed May 2 14:10:11 EDT 2007

It was a good rating period for stations with a COL of Cambridge;
Hahvud's W-H-RB also made an appearance, at least on radioandrecords.com.

=
Replace with Metal
Find Contractors. View Photos. Talk to Experts and More.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=db4f3b791c73563c5f038274f856a1c4