Mary Blake On WBZ Radio

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Mon Mar 26 15:33:24 EST 2007

Good.  Mary is one of the best in the business.  And one of the nicest,
too.  An unusual combination?   I am very happy for Mary and kudos to BZ
for the hire.   The market is the better for it.

I was fortunate enough to work with Mary back in the early 80s at WCAP
when she was AM news anchor.  She was also among those who attended the
WCAP radio reunion of the air last summer.

Bill O'Neill