ZIP codes from the horse's mouth (was Re: listener supported radio...)

Ric Werme ewerme@comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 12:39:07 EST 2007

> I'm pretty sure that Newton is also in 024. Can someone confirm?

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp is the oracle.  There are also
options to get ZIP+4 for particular addresses.

I don't fully understand the first result, but all the matches are
in the 024 region:

02456    (NEWTON, MA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE - USE NEW TOWN)    (PO BOX)    [What is Special Cases? ]
02458
02459
02460
02461
02462
02464
02465
02466    (NEWTON, MA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE - USE AUBURNDALE)    [What is Special Cases? ]
02467    (NEWTON, MA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE - USE CHESTNUT HILL)    [What is Special Cases? ]
02468    (NEWTON, MA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE - USE WABAN)    [What is Special Cases? ]
02495    (PO BOX)    [What is Special Cases?]