WTWK Burlington VT (area) moves to women's talk

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:22:04 EST 2007

WTWK AM 1070 Plattsburg NY, serving the Burlington VT area as well, has shifted to the female talk network
Greenstone Media that was launched by Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda (it had been Air America/Jones progressive talk shows).
Not sure if it will be lifestyle talk or political. (Here in Beverly WNSH has been running it but I haven't
tuned in to see what it's like--er, not part of their demo...--though WNSH does run Laura Ingraham from
Talk Radio network as well. I hear her on WTKK...)

The station is now imaged as Eve 1070. Hosts include Lisa Birnbach, Rolanda (had done a TV talk show),
Radio Ritas, and Women Aloud. Daytimer...

http://www.wtwk1070.com