Mystery Top Loaded, Low Frequency tower, in Hamilton, Mass

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:30:10 EST 2007

Yes, the Hamilton building in question is 227 Willow St., I believe. I
used to do an all Kinks show briefly (Sunday nights at 11 pm) on
WNSH around 1992 or so. Willow St. was parallel to Rt 1-A. The
WNSH studios were on the second floor of a hardware warehouse.
Prior to that they were indeed at Pickering Wharf (next to the
Chase House).

After Hamilton, they moved to one Endicott College building
(on the left side of the access road) then later moved to
the college union building (right side of access road,
a bit further up). After that, Keating's barn I believe
(just off Rt 1-A in Hamilton) and I think he has moved
the studio yet again!

Scott said:
>>>I do believe this was where WNSH went after it lost its original Danvers
site, near the mall. The studios first went to a wharf in Salem (I think
it was Salem), and for a while the studios and transmitter were in that
building in Hamilton. I think the studios were up on the second floor.
Keating Willcox surely can take the story from there, as I believe he was
the one who then moved WNSH to Endicott College, where its transmitter now
sits.