Anybody taping Paul Sullivan tonight?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:20:45 EDT 2007

I'm glad somebody answered your call about taping.  For all WBZ's signal-strength,
when I've taped their signal at night I get a bit of splatter from co-owned
KDKA, and some lightning static (it's supposed to be stormy tonight) as well as
occasional electric noise in the neighborhood.  After all, I'm about 40 miles from
Hull.   I hope I can catch Gene Burns while he's on...in this era of Severin and
Graham and Carr, etc, his pattern of civilized discourse is certainly missed on Boston radio.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!