Is WGBH Dropping "Open Source"? - 2

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:22:56 EDT 2007

You've been posting to this list for a comparatively short time, so
you may not be aware of how rancourous his departure was (although other
media reported on it).  Of course, the GM at the time, Jane Christo
(of whom I'll never speak ill because she provided me with free,
unlimited Sam Adams twice) has left the building. On rare occasions,
people go away and come back (Jerry Williams), but it's rare.
Maybe Chris Lydon will reappear on WBUR when Don Imus resumes
broadcasting on WFAN.

seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/

--