Is WGBH Dropping "Open Source"?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:14:01 EDT 2007

Bummer...other than the WGBH broadcast, I have just two chances to listen to
OtM on the radio, and they're both on Sundays, either WEVO or WBUR.
Failing that, then I have to resort to the intenets and sit there with my
headset on for 55 minutes.
Actually, it turns out Fybush was premature on that - a release
yesterday says The World will get a repeat play at 7 on 89.7, five
days a week, which still spells the end of the Friday run of OTM...

Get a Free E-mail Account at Mail.com!
Choose From 100+ Personalized Domains
Visit http://www.mail.com today