What IS this station?

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 12:54:07 EDT 2007

It's not WWTA, they hardly ever broadcast, and I've never picked them up
from here in Hanson. What you're hearing is indeed a pirate, and it's
located right down the street from Fox 25 in Dedham. They seem to run
significant power. There are also pirates on 88.5 in Dorchester and
Brockton, but Dedham has the best signal.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA