What IS this station?

mdovell@comcast.net mdovell@comcast.net
Sun Jun 17 23:11:43 EDT 2007

I'm in the south shore and on 88.5 I've been picking up a arabic broadcast. I'm dying to know what exactly it is. I know it's mostly pop music but since I don't know the language I don't know exactly what's said. I thought I read somewhere that it was near wfxt in dedham but that's unconfirmed...I heard a bit of a phone number said 781...xyz - 0020...

I'm reading a book on pirate radio but this station seems to have a HUGE range compaired to that one. I drove about a few towns away (15 miles) and still heard it... I noticed it back around mid december...any idea what it is ?