Terrestrial online radio

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Jun 12 19:04:09 EDT 2007

Not trying to come off snippy here, but what does this have to do with
Boston radio, or New England radio for that matter?  Most of us on this
list have probably been following this story on the major industry
sites like All Access, Radio & Records, etc.  There's nothing in this
post that ties into anything locally.  Is there a major webcaster based
in this area that might be affected?  How are the corporate clusters in
our region handling their online presence?  Next time, don't spam up
our mailboxes with your "save internet radio" crap unless you actually
can discuss how it affects our area specifically.  Thanks.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"