Any idea...?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue Jun 5 23:57:55 EDT 2007

[We interrupt this mailing-list for a minor administrative
announcement....]

<<On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:40:21 -0700 (PDT), "Donald A." <donald_astelle@yahoo.com> said:

> Any idea why none of my posts seem to make it to the
> list?

Yes.  Read any one of my four previous messages to you on this
subject.  If you didn't receive them, then try using a working email
address.

[We apologize for the interruption.

Just to repeat for the benefit of everyone:

(a) If your email address is not the same as the one you are
subscribed under, you will not be able to post to the list.

(b) If your email address doesn't work, you will not even receive the
message telling you that you are not allowed to post.

If you wish to be able to post from multiple addresses, you may
subscribe all of them and disable mail delivery to some or all of
them.

Thank you for your attention.  We now return to our
regularly-scheduled program.]

-GAWollman