Latest on WCRB

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:21:33 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. Joseph Ross"
>Subject: Latest on WCRB>Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:24:21 -0500

>I've noticed Listo FIsher on WCRB on weekends lately. He never used
>to be a classical music announcer, but he seems to be doing it OK.
>Their latest promotion is that they interrupt the music for
>commercials only twice an hour. If they played longer works, it
>would work out that way anyway.
>--
>A. Joseph Ross, J.D. 617.367.0468
>92 State Street Fax 617.507.7856
>Boston, MA 02109 http://www.attorneyross.com

One other piece of news from 750 South Street:
according to universalhub.com, WCRB will no longer run outdoor
classical music concerts on Thursday afternoons at Copley Plaza.
Sponsors could not be found to underwrite the expenses. I'm truly
broken up over this.

=
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Hair Transplant Surgeon. Schedule your free consultation today. Take charge of your hair loss. Experience life changing results. Get your hair back now. Look great. Feel confident.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a2a51479ec0bbbfc226cc36917c0c6cd