WUMD/Providence

Dave Doherty dave@skywaves.net
Tue Jun 5 15:38:32 EDT 2007

> BTW to everyone in Providence, how well does WUMD's new 89.3 signal come
> in around the Providence area?  I've heard it's supposed to be a good
> rimshot signal in there...

It sounds quite good to me all over town. There are a few spots where it
takes a deep fade, but in general it is very listenable. You start to get
serious breakup out by Cranston in the area of the 6 / 295 intersection, but
south of there on 295, you're very solid. I'll be heading up 146 tonight,
and I'll give it a listen up that way.

YMMV, though. The Onleyville Pirate (Spanish on 89.1) was not operating
today.

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, Inc.
 97 Webster Street