re Re: WCCM ...off-color skywave jokes

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 26 06:16:09 EDT 2007

hey, Joe [no, no, not meaning Jimi Hendrix song]
well, off-color.....propagation due to weather conditions might affect
rainbows' colors,
(but how see at night? [skywave time]), maybe duck, extreme pink sky.
more likely Northern Lights....color changes.....possible.

BUT, Bill's comments had to be all tongue-in-cheek (very well done).....
whoever heard of Uncle Charlie coming on line (no significant delay
mentioned),
being "a nice guy", not asserting their supreme control (saying " do what
you think is right"),
and discussing theory..... I mean do FCC people actually know theory????

It cracked me up ..... thank you Bill, for improving my day!
Bob Sutherland

hey did'ja hear the one about the lady/guy who could float on skywaves?
[no punch line].....just my head in the clouds, I mean, ionosphere.

<me@billoneill.us>