WCCM

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:08:09 EDT 2007

Is it a stable signal
>-d

I remember when Scott Fybush was co-hosting "Let's Talk About Radio"
one time, and he mentioned that he had never viewed the 1110 towers
near the Salem/Pelham, NH line.  According to the FCC website, the 4 towers
are about 58-degrees in height, translating to 133 feet if I remember correctly.
(There's little chance he'll venture there for a Tower Calendar shoot,
although July's picture is of a comparativly short unpainted array.)
At some time in the distant past, vandals damaged one of more of the towers and AM
1110 (I think it was WVNH at the time), went off-the-air for a protracted
period of time.  The signal is generally quite strong from sunrise to sunset
where I live, but they seem to reduce power for a period of time in a
post-sunset authorization and it's hardly receivable then at all.  Evidently
they don't have a pre-sunrise authorization due to WBT in Charlotte.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!