WCCM

Joe Corcoran jwcorcoran@earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 14:13:45 EDT 2007

Happened to be scanning 1490 this morning and heard a promo that on August 1st WCCM would move to 1110 AM.  This would make the third move for WCCM in the past few years, (800 orignally) and I'm assuming would free up the 1490 frequency for Costa to run fulltime Spanish language progamming.

If I remember correctly, the 1110 is based in Salem, N.H. and sends most of it's signal north, so I wonder how the signal will compare to 1490 in the Merrimack Valley

Joe Corcoran