prayers for Jess Cain

Dale H. Cook radiotest@cox.net
Thu Jul 19 14:47:22 EDT 2007

At 10:25 AM 7/19/2007, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>Jess Cain will live forever because of this.
>
>http://staffannouncer.com/blog/audio/yazsong.mp3

 From the pops it must have come from someone's treasured vinyl copy
of "The Incredible Dream," because it sounds a lot like my copy.

That fall I was unlucky enough to suffer a collapsed lung and was in
the hospital, so none of our family got to Fenway for the Series. I
was, however, able to watch all seven games on TV, and my schoolmates
envied the fact that I got to see the day games that they missed.

Jess' ability to execute a complex bit flawlessly on the fly has
always amazed me, and has amazed me even more since I began working
in radio in 1969.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml