Carr files suit against WRKO

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:52:07 EDT 2007

According to today's Herald, Howie is due to return tomorrow...the article(s) also say
Entercom claims it has matched WTKK's offer.

As for Savage they can't really put him on in the afternoons (exc. the 6-7 pm hour)
as Savage's show is first broadcast at what is 6-9 pm our time...so, unless they
want stuff that's almost 24 hours old to run at 3 pm...

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=1010614

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=1010440

"Yesterday, WRKO matched that offer, said ’RKO attorney Shepard Davidson of Burns & Levinson. He would not disclose details.
'We look at it as fighting for him because we’re not trying to fight with him or against him,' Davidson said. 'We want him to stay.'"