Dan Patrick leaves ESPN Radio

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jul 10 00:34:20 EDT 2007

On 9 Jul 2007 at 19:55, Roger Kirk wrote:

> Dan Billings wrote:
> > I have also heard him mentioned as a replacement for Bob Barker at
> > the Price is Right.
> >
> Much better choice than Rosie O'Donnell.

It occurs to me -- Why are there so few women hosting quiz or game
shows?  The British woman on "The Weakest Link" is the only one that
comes to mind.  Have there ever been any others?

 92 State Street	                                  Fax 617.507.7856
Boston, MA 02109           	         http://www.attorneyross.com