My Rental Has Sirius

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:56:22 EDT 2007

Just picked up my rental for a weekend trip to the Berkshiires, (Taconics too)
and upstate NY.  Hey, it comes with Sirius radio.   I checked Sirius' website
for its classical and liberal talk channels, so for a few days I won't be
dependent on the offerings of terrestrial radio (although I'm usually happy
with WFCR (now AM&FM), WMHT and WAMC and its numerous siblings.  Maybe
I won't get out of the car except to eat and drink!

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!