WEEI 103.7 signal

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Jul 3 15:39:09 EDT 2007

Plus, don't forget about WPKQ on Mount Washington but again, little of
that travels south to interfere with WEEI-FM.  In fact, the next time
you drive south out of the White Mountains, put your radio on 103.7.
Depending on reception conditions, elevation changes and bends in the
road, WKNE, WPKQ and WEEI-FM will blow in and out as you drive.  Kind
of neat, actually.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"