Fluff show on Yankee Network (1930s)

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Wed Jan 31 18:02:16 EST 2007

Acording to the Fluff Website FAQ (Flufferently Asked Questions) Fluff
is sold at:

Associated Grocers, Bashas', Dominicks Finer Foods, Food Lion, Giant
Foods, Krogers, Hannaford Brothers, Jewel Food Stores, Piggly Wiggly,
Shaw's Supermarkets, Stop & Shop, WalMart Stores & more...

It also notes:  <snip> fluff is now enjoyed in Canada, the UK, France,
Germany, Holland, Israel, south Africa, Belgium, and the UAE. Although
Fluff enjoys wide distribution in the United States, there are still a
few places where we are not located. If you happen to live in such a
place, or cannot find Fluff locally, it may be ordered directly from our
factory using the Order Form located in this site.

It is available in Original, Strawberry & Raspberry.