WLVI 56 color bars

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 31 01:18:14 EST 2007

I thought someone would mention before I got to it....
tonight (1-30) just before 8pm  (& CW feed for Gilmore Girls),
ch56 aired about 2 minutes of color bars  / audio tone,
then about 1 minute of blank screen & dead audio.
Then CW popped in on time.

I'm guessing this is another glitch caused by the 56 move
to the ch 7 building(s) & "switching errors".
gee, don't they have enuf personnell who can handle 56,
or is it forgetfulness / higher priority placed on ch7's signal?

Bob Sutherland.