WJIB

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 00:47:29 EST 2007

Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:
> 720 would have worked, once upon a time, and in fact there was a 720
> CP
> in Billerica that was never built (and which, when it disappeared,
> made
> the 720 in NH possible.)

I seem to recall Garrett and Dan mentioning that 720 had two distinct
patterns that had minimal overlap day and night.

Let's also remember that until 10 years or so ago, 650 was but a
pipedream. The WBSO CP's COL was Clinton, and it would've had an OK
signal in the market were it to be built out. (I recall Scott and Bob
hashing it out on an episode of LTAR many moons ago.)