WCRB Tab article, more on Bob MacNeil

George Allen gallen2@nescaum.org
Fri Jan 26 15:49:54 EST 2007

Two short items.

1.  The Brookline Tab has an article this week on the "new" WCRB:
http://www.townonline.com/allston/arts/8998981987347726335

2.  I finally heard Bob MacNeil (I'm not a regular CRB listener...
can't stand the new format where you hear "WCRB 99.5, Boston's
Classical Music Station" 7 times in one minute).  I was immediately
struck by what I thought was a voice somewhat reminiscent of Dave
MacNeil, with whom I worked closely with for several years in the
'70s [as a WCRB engineer, not announcer].  So maybe there is a relation.
    George

George Allen, NESCAUM
101 Merrimac Street - 10th floor
Boston, MA   02114