Herald: Music fee hikes could scuttle WJIB

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 26 00:56:04 EST 2007

On 25 Jan 2007 at 12:23, Bob Nelson wrote:

> "Bittner said he gets lots of inquiries from advertisers, but
> wants nothing to do with them. "There´s lots of money to make"
> from get-rich-quick schemes and diet pills, he said."

Well, nobody says he has to take ads for those things.  I'll bet
there are some reputable local businesses that might like to
advertise on WJIB.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581