Globe article on Touch FM (not legal) 106.1

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jan 23 12:26:18 EST 2007

Maybe I should have retained all of the previous content.
As the Touch FM thread evolved, a comment was made that they probably
didn't pay ASCAP and BMI fees...then I entered what you read above.

=
Highland Woodworking Tools and Education
Serving woodworkers for 27 years with a comprehensive selection of hand and power tools, books, supplies and seminars. Home of the legendary Wood Slicer resaw bandsaw blade.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=becdae9988cf6167d912f8fb1d29ac16