[B-R-I] Re: Bad Taste Radio - Girl Dumped Live On The Radio

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 14:07:12 EST 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:14:52 Cooper Fox
<fox893@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It may help in your defense, but I have always been
> told that you cannot sign away your right to sue.
> Am I correct?

    Although that may be true, I don't think you will
get very far once you get into the courtroom, in front
of a judge, and those documents you signed are
presented as evidence against you.

                               Matt Osborne
                               Schenectady, NY