Herald, Ch. 25 report WRKO Finneran deal

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Jan 17 01:07:05 EST 2007

On 16 Jan 2007 at 4:12, chuckigo@maine.rr.com wrote:

> were it not for Finneran's new-found status as an out-of-work pol
> thanks to less than scrupulous dealings, do you honestly think he'd be
> any major market station's first choice to host morning drive?

I think it's less his "less than scrupulous dealings" than the fact
that he is a well-known personality and no longer an active pol.  In
fact, I think that the federal prosecution probably is why WRKO
didn't sign him earlier.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581