Two Dave MacNeils?

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Mon Jan 15 07:06:07 EST 2007

On 14 Jan 2007 at 14:23, Ric Werme wrote:

>> I don't know what WJIB says, but WCRB says something like "where we
>> always name the music after each long set."  Where "long set"
>> apparently often is a single work (or fragment).

The voice-tracked network version that airs on WCVT (101.7 Stowe, VT)
has been using those positioners for awhile.  I also notice the use of
the word "relax, relaxing" in the liners.  I can think of more than a
few classical pieces that don't confer that mood!  With VPR Classical
moving ahead WCVT will have to work a little harder, IMO.

Bill O'Neill