WFCC & WKPE finally being sold

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Jan 14 13:29:30 EST 2007

By "comparatively little-known compositions", you may be referring to
obscure-and-forgotten pieces by deservedly obscure-and-forgotten composers
who toiled in the 18th- and early 19th-centuries.  When WCRB had a
functioning website (which, a month-and-a-half after the switch, it still
doesn't although promising to have one SOON) one could peruse the playlist
and see the output of such immortals as Pla, Rathgeber, Zachow, Wagenseil
and Herschel (actually most remembered for his work in astronomy).  This dreck
was interspersed with the "classical top-40" as filler, such as in cat food.
It served to dilute the monotony ever so slightly and to give the
"impression" one is hearing classical music (although very few impressionistsic
pieces ever made the playlist.)

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.