WFCC & WKPE finally being sold

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sun Jan 14 02:51:53 EST 2007

Sandab, the owners of WQRC and WOCN are purchasing WFCC and WKPE-FM.
All Access had a quick note on it and according to them, WFCC will
retain their classical format once the sale closes.   I'm actually
surprised that Nassau didn't wind up with these stations, since they
just bought the two Frank-FM's on the Cape not that long ago. WFCC
would have been a natural fit with the new classical network they're
setting up at WCRB.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"